Previous Weight: 161.0#'s (21 weeks)
|X was enamored w/his cousin Hailey:-)|
|Boy still loves to read!|
- Wade's parents came into town on Saturday to spend the day/night with us. They brought our niece, Hailey along and she's so good with Braxton. It was a lot of fun to watch them play together.
- We went to a great church service together on Sunday morning. This series is called, "Am I Really A Christian?" Good stuff people!
- Lots of baby kicks/movement. Getting stronger everyday. I'm getting used to feeling them throughout the day more too, rather than just at night when I've settle down for the day.
- The nanny search continues. My least favorite activity:-( Praying God will bring us the right fit.
- Tax estimates are in. Only under saved by $500 or so (I'm self-employed). This year I WILL pay quarterlies and avoid the few hundred dollars in penalties for not doing so;-)
- Still reading "Sun Stand Still," which I love. We also started a Beth Moore study (Daniel) last week. It's been great to get back into reading scripture.
- 3 runs last week. Not as much activity as the week before, but I'm still fitting it in.
- My weight gain is faster than I'd like. Half of me still cares and wants to monitor it; the other half wants to eat cake!
- Still haven't written/edited any of my own work. Been thinking about it though; does that count?