- There's maybe a week or two (max) difference between the above...obvs. the second is zoomed in, but I think I've "popped" a bit:-)
- Still loving lots of movement. Feeling a girl, but who the heck knows? I get really excited picturing this itty bitty baby in there kicking and rolling around!
- I RAN 5 MILES THIS MORNING!! Whoohooo! I'm so excited I can still go that far. TM miles as it's still winter here & I only have nap-time to run during. For you newbies around these parts, I work M-H, but am off Friday's to spend time with my little man:-)
- Trying to talk Wade into tackling my list of "nesting projects" this weekend. As always I'm a bit ambitious and think he can get more done than is possible; probably since I'm not having to actually do it...think trim, painting, building stuff.
- Also trying to talk him into a date night tonight; my mom's on board to watch Braxton, so I'm hoping he'll say yes after a stressful week of work for him.
- Interviewing nannies starting tomorrow; wish us luck!!
- Goals for the weekend; get some projects done, some playtime with X in, and a workout or two for mommy. What are your goals?
|Still suck @ selfies, but at least you can see my mug!|